Thursday, June 6, 2013

It's been a few days from my last post. I have been riding my mountain bike a lot. I rode Brown county state park Nashville Indiana. I rode with a great group of folks on my 40th birthday. The next day I rode in the Mayhem Enduro in Cumberland Ohio. Brown County was fast and fun. The Mayhem tested all my skills and some I didn't know I have. The course was fun and technical with features that were crazy. I have also came closer to having my arm for riding completed. I now have the chest harness, hand and Arm. We are now working on the final piece that will connect my Arm to my harness. I am excited to be test riding a Santa Cruz Tallboy Carbon. It will be my first ride on a 29'er. I will be riding Devou park. I have been riding Devou a lot lately. I am curious to feel what has changed in the last decade. I currently ride a Diamondback DBR XR8 Ketchup and mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment